We seek your help in creating awareness in the community on the challenges faced by the paraplegics.
A monthly contribution of a fixed amount (Say Rs.5000) for the next 12 months.
Participation in trust activities.
Ideas which will help our purpose.
As an Organizations
One time grant in cash or in kind
Sustained financial / commodity commitment
Contribution in any other form (surgery, education, infrastructure and employment etc..)
Partner with us to achieve our purpose
We wish to share the following information through this website
- Can adopt a child by donating Rs 5000.00 per month for a calendar year. Monthly expenditure for a child per month (Rs 5000.00) includes education,food, shelter and medical needs.
- Can donate for one day or one time meal on any auspicious day. The charges for an entire day meal would be Rs 3000.00 and for one time meal is Rs 1000.00.
- Can also donate wheelchair,walker,calipers, crutches, school stationary materials etc.
- Can donate grocery/ration for a calendar year.
- The contribution can be made by crossed Cheque in the name of Mathru Foundation, Bangalore.
- You can also Online transfer the money to the organization to its savings bank account at Syndicate bank, Basaveshwara Road Branch, Bangalore vide IFSC code No. SYNB0000448 of A/c No. 04482010080499.
- Foreign contribution can be made to the organization to our FCRA account at Syndicate bank, Basaveshwara Road Branch, Bangalore vide A/c No. 04482010086673, and Online transfer to the same account through SWIFT Code No. SYNBINBB169 will be accepted.
- Our Pan Number : AABTM3841L